Friday, June 13, 2008

Low-Stress Diet for Women

During this stressful transition in my life, a friend sent me the following terrific low-stress diet for women that I want to share with my blog readers. This should get me through until we move next week.

This is a specially formulated diet designed to help women cope with the stress that builds during the day.

Breakfast
1 grapefruit
1 slice whole wheat toast
1 cup skim milk

Lunch
1 small portion lean, steamed chicken
1 cup spinach
1 cup herbal tea
1 Hershey's kiss

Afternoon Snack
The rest of the Hershey kisses in the bag
1 tub of Hagen-Daaz ice cream with chocolate chips

Dinner
4 glasses of wine (red or white)
2 loaves garlic bread
1 family size supreme pizza
3 Snickers Bars

Late Night Snack
1 whole Sarah Lee cheesecake (eaten directly from the freezer)

Remember: Stressed spelled backward is desserts.

2 comments:

USelaine said...

I may have to sneak over for some dinner. 8^)

May God Bless You and Keep You, May the Lord make his countenance shine upon you, and give you Peace. Shalom.

Liz Logan said...

So today's the big day... I hope it went well!

Here's a website that might be useful as you unpack: www.organizedhome.com

It is one of the first forums on the internet that was run by women.