Thursday, September 17, 2020

Scheherazade Project


Last night I was the featured artist on Julia Alvarez and Lisa Leibow's Scheherazade Project. Here's a link to the YouTube of my my three minutes sharing my story about my birthday quilt. The material in the YouTube is pretty much the same as my blog post about this last month so if you read the blog, this is nothing new. Scheherazade is a wonderful project and I'm happy to have been included. For the project, women writers and artists share a few minutes of their creativity as a gesture of putting positive energy into the world as we hope for the upcoming election to rescue us from the tyranny, disaster, and horror of another four years of failed leadership. As stated on the website, it's "activism through storytelling arts." Find out more at the Scheherazade website.



No comments: