Monday, October 27, 2008

Matt's Dance

Have you seen Matt dance yet? A few years ago Matt traveled around the world and filmed himself dancing in different locations. He posted his dances on the internet. A corporate sponsor saw his dance and offered to send him around the world again to dance with more people. The result is the 2008 internet video of Matt dancing with people all over the world. I love this video and often watch it when I’m feeling down. It always cheers me. If you haven’t seen it, here’s the link. Watch Dancing 2008 to see Matt dance with the people of the world.

2 comments:

USelaine said...

I watched the 2006 video. It made me cry. Why did it make me cry?

Amy at Woza Books said...

Because it showed that we are one beautiful world and Matt rejoiced in it. The one where he dances with all the people is even more so because it shows the world dancing together. It's a celebration of life, and Matt has such a wonderful glowing smile throughout.