Monday, October 6, 2008

Elaine's Food Photo

Yael came home to visit last week and showed me how to put images into my blog entries. Finally! Something I have wanted to do for ages. Here goes with my first attempt. My pal Elaine in Willits has a lovely blog called Willits daily photo, which you can visit by clicking here. See, Yael also taught me how to insert links into my blog. I’m getting pretty high tech here at the blog. Here is my favorite recent photo from Elaine’s blog, where she posts a photo taken in the Willits area every day.
This was taken at the Farmer’s Market a few weeks ago (ah, farewell summer).

1 comment:

USelaine said...

Hey! Thanks, Amy! You are so kind to make my blog your first link. I'm a big fan of both you and DJ Reed, as you know. Now that you have all the bells and whistles of photos and links in your skill set, there will be no stopping you.

Thank you again. I'm flattered.