Tuesday, April 8, 2008

House Hunt Drama

I told Cindy-the-realtor that we have been through so many houses and so many offers that I should receive a real estate license by the time we open escrow. She promptly invited me and Ron to join her real estate business. I told her I didn’t think that would work because I like to stay home. I would be calling her all the time and whining about could she show some property to my clients because I don’t want to take off my house socks and get in the car.

Here’s the update. The prospective buyers for our house have been countering with our counters fast and furious, we are a few numbers short of an agreement, and we have high hopes of opening escrow by the end of the week. Yesterday we drafted an offer on a house that could suit our needs. It would need some remodeling, but I can hang with that. I like the idea of re-visioning the living space, something I have never had the opportunity to do. So we are one step short of a giant leap in homeownership. Will keep you posted.

1 comment:

USelaine said...

Knock on wood. Fingers crossed. Break a leg.