Friday, March 7, 2008

Hair Cut

It finally happened. I got my hair cut. My hair dresser is back on her feet. I’m having a good week. It started on Sunday when I found the perfect swim suit. It says on the label that it trims off 10 lbs. So that means I can put it on, get on the scale, and subtract 10. I’ve been lighter all week. Then my husband’s stepson’s stepdaughter had a baby on Tuesday, which makes me something like a step step step great grandma. Whatever it is exactly, the upshot is that I’m getting old. But I don’t really care because I lost 10 lbs. with the swim suit. And my hair cut makes me look more human and, dare I say it, younger. I think the hairdresser must have cut off at least a pound of hair. I should be able to get on the scale and subtract 11 lbs. And I should get bonus points for things like passing up the green tea ice cream when we took my husband out to dinner for his birthday last night, drinking water all day instead of anything with calories in it, and today I’m going to clean the house (burns up lots of calories). I think that I’m on a roll. Swim suit, hair cut, no dessert, house cleaning. I’m subtracting, say, 20 lbs. off the scale weight. Good. Wow. I’m in terrific shape.

1 comment:

USelaine said...

I like how you do math. 8^) Rah! Fingers crossed for tomorrow...